Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[Eng Sub] SJM Guest House Unaired Cuts

[Eng Sub] SJM Guest House Unaired Cuts

I have been subbing a number of unaired cuts for SJM Guest House and there are still so many of them. So I think it will be a good idea to create a compilation of all the videos I subbed in a blog. It will be easier for people to find them too. 

I will sub more of these cuts slowly and add them here as I go along. 

You can also subscribe to my Youtube and Dailymotion channels or follow me on Twitter at @luv_opera (Mikolah).

 Sungmin and Henry eating contest 



Zhoumi's portrait and Poison tongue Ryeowook


Eunhyuk's savings tour, night scenery, featuring Zhoumi 


Kyuhyun made ramen... with no soup


Laughing game with Sungmin and Henry


Eunhyuk promoting rice 



Eunhae fighting each other



No comments:

Post a Comment