Wednesday, July 17, 2013

130717 Cosmo 20 SJM Interview

Siwon


Q: How will you proof your ability?
SW: I think whatever we do, we must prioritize. What to do first and what to do last. This is something that I learnt recently. To me, nothing comes naturally. If you do your best to achieve it, god will take care of you. When others see your sincerity, they will acknowledge you too.

Q: What is the thing that you want to do most right now?
SW: Sharing. Because I have received a lot of love, so now I want to use many ways to share this love. If we have a motive, the goal will appear automatically. I already have my motive, therefore my goal has been achieved.

Q: Many people say that Siwon's trademark is his smile. What kind of energy do you thinking smiling can give you?
SW: I smile because I am happy, really happy when I smile! For people, we should be be happy and harmonious when we are together, this is very important. And what is amazing is if we smile often, people around you will smile too and good fortune will come along.

Q: What is your definition of a handsome gentleman?
SW: Gentleman, it is not a confidence that you achieve from your physical figure or putting effort in your fashion. In the past, I only wear clothes well but now to think about it, that is just an empty shell. We should feel happiness from our hearts, take care of others, then will we walk out of our 'shells'. People with a good heart will look like a gentleman.

When we look at older people, we wonder how they lived all these years. We can tell from their faces. Those uncles who look handsome has a harmonious, kind face and an air of ease around them. I have been learning this all this while. Of course, you must still take care of your appearance.

Q: Are you happy with your situation now?
SW: I will respect any form of existence. I have faith recently so I don't feel unhappy with anything these days.


Donghae
 
Q: What sort of things will increase your desire to create?
DH: Till now, I have only produced music. Recently, I have taken an interest in filming. When I am working out or when I am walking around and I see something interesting, I will record it, even if it's only something simple. When watching a movie or friends' concerts, I will learn many things and many inspirations will come along.

Q: Anything happened recently that moved you to tears?
DH: Recently, I watched a few movies which made me shed a lot of tears. For example, The Saddest Separation (literal translation), it was really sad, I cried many times. I choose the movies according to my mood at that time, members will also recommend me movies. I cry when I watch a touching film but I feel happy too. It's like smiling with tears, this happens more often.
 
Q: How to you release stress?
DH: Recently I have a lot of stress. To me, everyday is hard, so sometimes I will intentionally not do anything. People sometimes feel like they don't want to do anything at all, there are things that we have to do but we just don't feel like doing it, it happens sometimes. Recently I run a lot on the streets or strolling because the weather has been good. I meet my friends a lot, do sports with the members like basketball or soccer, I release stress like this.
 
Q: 3 lines that you speak best in Chinese?
DH: Forever together, Dear darlings, Call me. (lmao)

Q: Are you really a guy who does aegyo a lot?
DH: Yes, I am the kind who does aegyo. For aegyo, compared to those who say 'yiyi yaya' when doing aegyo, I have my own style. I hope to do aegyo with my girlfriend, to each other, I like that kind of happy feeling. If doing aegyo together can give us feelings of happiness, I will do anything for it.
 
Eunhyuk
 
 
Where ever he goes, he is always full of manners, this hasn't changed. He bows and greet everyone when he meets us. He will also bid us goodbye with '520, I love you' which he just learnt. Just like what he said, he is good at listening so he will receive the questions well and then reply in a most sincere or cutest way. On the day of the interview, the photographer used a ring-shape lighting equipment. The bright lights prompted the manager to keep reminding Eunhyuk that he just had an eye surgery so he can't look at the cameras. But for the best results of the photos, Eunhyuk still stole a few glances at the camera. When the photographer said 'OK', he stumbled towards the computer and started drawing circles in the air. "Ah, I can't see anything, there are so many circles!" Our Jewel handsome man, it shines where ever you are!
 
Q: Does dancing still have that fatal attraction to you?
EH: To be honest, I am happiest when I am dancing. As a dancer, I want to show better and nicer dances to everyone. If you remove dancing from my life, my life will be boring.

Q: You are very humorous, are you born with it or did you learn it?
EH: I think I am borned with it! The sense of humour cannot be trained, an uninteresting person will remain uninteresting no matter what. (Discreetly) Our member, Sungmin, is really uninteresting, someone like him will never become interesting. So I think I am really lucky. I think not only for men but for everyone, there should be some sense of humour so life will become more relaxing and happier.
 
Q: A humorous guy like you must be popular around girls.
EH: I think so that humorous people are more popular. But when I meet a girl for the first time or when I am with the girl that I like, I will not be able to show the humorous side at first, it takes awhile before I can start to be funny. Handsome men don't need to show their sense of humor right from the start.

Q: How to achieve your sense of humour?
EH: The secret? I think I am able to listen carefully to what others are saying, take note of what others are thinking, then I match them and make everyone laugh. I make jokes verbally more. I can't really do body gags.
 
Q: What is the happiest thing since debut?
EH: Making lots of money, an buying an apartment for my parents was the happiest thing. Even though I feel happy too when I achieve something in my job, I really wanted to make a lot of money since debut to buy an apartment for my parents to live comfortably in. I achieved this dream not so long ago so I am really happy.
 
Sungmin
 
Q: How will you describe your personality?
SM: I am not sure of my own personality, I think I haven't discover it. I think fans like me because I work hard, keep improving myself. Could it be that my personality is working hard? I should be a frank person. On broadcasts, many artistes use stylized phrases, for fun and to show something special. But this is difficult for me.

Q: What kinds of traits to you look out for when making friends?
SM: I will take note if the other person is someone who takes care of others, a kindhearted person. If that is so, I will get closer to them. On the other hand if that person doesn't take care of others, doesn't care about others feelings, I will reject them.
 
Q: How will you describe your personality?
SM: I am not sure of my own personality, I think I haven't discover it. I think fans like me because I work hard, keep improving myself. Could it be that my personality is working hard? I should be a frank person. On broadcasts, many artistes use stylized phrases, for fun and to show something special. But this is difficult for me.

Q: What kinds of traits to you look out for when making friends?
SM: I will take note if the other person is someone who takes care of others, a kindhearted person. If that is so, I will get closer to them. On the other hand if that person doesn't take care of others, doesn't care about others feelings, I will reject them.
 
Q: As the 'one and only Sungmin' of SJM, what is your speciality?
SM: Ah, this is so difficult. The members are all amazing. Ah! My speciality is my baby face. (laughs) The members have been telling me lately that my face didn't change since debut. (Are they jealous?) This can't be helped.
 
ZhouMi
 
Zhoumi's memory is scary. Even for the people he has only met once, he can remember the name of the person, the location and other etails. He can be a detective if he isn't a singer. Not sure if it is tiring for him to remember so many things but it is certainly sweet to the person whom he remembers.
 
Q: Do you set long term goals for yourself?
ZM: Short term! I think long term goals are not reliable because we can only see our current situations so it is still better to have short term goals. You can see the results, it's more realistic. Actually celebrities cannot do things as they want to. So I follow my own footsteps, fulfilling them one by one, moving forward.
 
Q: Do you care about others valuation of you?
ZM: I don't really care for others' valuation of me, I care more about how I value myself. Sometimes we have to believe in our own point of view. I see myself realistically. What is good is good, what is bad is bad. But I look forward to the future very much! When I was in university, there was this message. You might not succeed if you put in effort but you will definitely not succeed if you don't put in effort at all. So you already have 50% success when you take the first step. The rest will depend on the amount of effort you put in.

Q: From your book, Thai Perfect, we can tell that you love travelling. What does travelling brings you?
ZM: Relaxing! I will bump into fans, didn't encounter anything romantic yet, haha. I didn't graduate from college and became an artiste, actually an artiste is just like any other white collar worker, there are a lot of pressure too, travelling can relax myself. Going to a foreign place, experiencing something new, can fully relax a person. Going to Thailand for Super Show after debut, it was charming, and going to Europe later on, it was really interesting.

Q: We often see you smile, are you hiding anything behind those smiles?
ZM: I love to smile because my mum told me we must live happily. She said singing is something I like to do but if singing has become a burden to me because of some other reasons, then she would rather that I not do it and live a simple life. If you like to do this then do it happily. So no matter what the end result is, the process is always happy, fulfilling and special.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment