Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Leeteuk - 130502 Army FM Full Transcript

MC1: I heard that both of you went for shooting practice today. How was it? MC Kim?

MC2: I had 2 rounds today and each round had 18 hits.

MC1: We should applause for you!

LT: Aaah. Should we applause for this kind of standard?

MC1: Of course, how about our soldier Park Jungsu?

LT: I am an extremist so I must be the top. Therefore I am number 1. I have 19 hits! I did not disappoint my title as the shooting king of new recruits.

MC2: Seriously...

MC2 talking about the difference between the rifles K1 and K2.

LT: Keke.. You really look like a soldier. Kekeke....

MC2 (ignoring him): Their lengths are different. We have put in effort for the shooting today and so we are the top 2 shooters.

LT: Hahahaha....

MC1: Both of you are the top shooters in our team. I guess you guys will do well too in other teams?

LT: Of course. The other teams look so happy after hitting 11-12 shots, I guess they have to work harder. Hehe.

LT: Isn't there a show about 'my son going for army'? That show was recorded in the 306 platoon when I was enlisting. I return there not long after enlisting and every time I went there, I felt like the nightmare of enlistment came back. (laughs)

MC1: The two of you have gotten closer because of the musical.

MC2: Of course and Park Jungsu first class soldier.... is indeed someone deep. Just like an onion, layer by layer you peel them off to discover his charms. I still need to discover further. Now we are closer and we can see eye to eye on some matters.

LT: If others ask me what is my greatest gain in the army, I will say that it is to know MC Kim. He is someone whom I can only see on TV and  movies, I didn't expect to become close with him. As a hyung, he has also given me a lot of advices. I didn't think much of him when I was watching 'xxx' (movie name). keke...

MC2: That movie is really dis-spiriting.

MC1: Yes, MC Kim often plays the bad guys in movies.

LT: Yes, so I used to think that he is the worst of the worse of the worse, the worst bad guy. In real life, he is really different. I hope that he will still be like a real hyung to me after getting discharged. I visited MC Kim's forums before enlisting.

MC2: Why are you doing this?!

LT: And I found out that he is actually a romantic person.

MC1: Soldier Ji Hyun-woo who is also in the musical told me that he looks very manly but he is also very girly at times, throwing tantrums.

LT: He is not very manly, but very womanly! He loves to play basketball a lot. If we were tired during rest time and didn't want to play basketball with him, he will throw a tantrum and not talk to us. If we play basketball with him and he loses, he will run back alone.

Leeteuk said that The Promise has given him confidence for doing musicals.

Kim Mu-Yeol commented that Leeteuk is so good at acting despite not being an actor. He says that idols nowadays can do everything, is there anything they can't do?

Leeteuk mentioned that even though they are doing a radio show now, everyone in the department area is wearing military uniforms, looking very serious, it is very different from what he used to work with. It's too formal, he can't believe it's a radio station.

Talking about people he is thankful to in the army, Leeteuk mentioned Rain.

LT: He is very kind to us to the extend that the others will show their unhappiness on their faces. A few days ago, Seven came in so I prepared to teach him some things that I have learnt. But when I look at his eyes, tears flowed from my own eyes.

MC2: (laughing) We were are Life Center, when Seven came in, he didn't sit down, just stood there by the side with his shoulders shaking.

Leeteuk taught Mu-Yeol what kind of voices is required for radio on certain timings. He told Mu-Yeol that he is suitable for 5am radio show.

MC2: How do I sleep??

LT: Don't sleep! Hehe..

Leeteuk asked Mu-Yeol to do aegyo and chided him for always playing the roles of bad guys. Mu-Yeol then said that he really gets a fright from this dongsaeng sometimes but he knows what this dongsaeng likes so he will play along.

Leeteuk said that he formally introduced himself to Mu-Yeol when he first saw him, saying that he is the second-class soldier, Park Jungsu. But Mu-Yeol didn't respond and just sat there reading his script, so Leeteuk thought that actors are like this and had a bad impression of them. After the practice, Leeteuk and Mu-Yeol were in the coach on the way back to camp. Suddenly Mu-Yeol asked in a low voice 'How old are you?' and Leeteuk replied '30'.

Then Mu-Yeol said that they will be together from then on and if Leeteuk has any difficulties, they will resolve it together. Working well together. Leeteuk felt touch and almost cried and Mu-Yeol poked fun at him calling him a cry baby.

MC2: At that time, Park Jungsu was still a second class soldier. When we heard that he is joining the musical, we actually welcome him in our hearts. But we decided to do a hidden camera so we unconditionally made the environment hostile for him. We have made preparation to make the atmosphere hostile and scary but when he came in, his face was red, trembling like a puppy, telling us he felt terrible, we wanted to make a scary atmosphere but seeing him like this, we can only pretend to read the script.

LT: I was running a 40c fever at that time. Lost 5 kg, so when we were running through the script, I cried easily.

Talking about girl groups in the army...

LT: Talking about girl groups, it's easy to be in the same pace as your sunbaes. Jung Yunhak is already the head of the soldiers! He likes Sistar so I had to say that Sistar is the best but I really don't have a favourite girl group.

MC1: He still can't let go of his Super Junior's identity.

MC2: I would like to see Park Jungsu do the 13-member Sorry Sorry choreography alone. 

LT: I will probably die of tiredness if I do it alone.

MC1: When we play basketball, Park Jungsu likes to tell cold jokes. I used to think that Park Jungsu is a funny guy but the jokes he tells are not funny at all. However, Park Jungsu is telling jokes to cheer the team so I pretended that the jokes are funny.

Leeteuk mentioned that Mu-Yeol's body size doesn't look like a Korean soldier, he looks more like an American soldier and his skin is very fair. MC1 said that judging from Leeteuk's hands, he thought that Leeteuk is very skinny but when he realized that Leeteuk has got great chest muscles. He thought that Leeteuk's chest muscles are really beautiful. Mu-Yeol commented that Leeteuk looks skinny but he has a great body, he looks better topless than clothed.

LT: When Mu-Yeol gets promoted to the head of soldiers, I will take photos of his body muscles and show everyone.

MC2: Ok...

MC1: Park Jungsu told me that muscles should be revealed after getting the promotion, so both of you will do it together!

Then Leeteuk tells MC1 that if MC1 gets promoted, he must do a CF topless. In the end they all agreed that if they get promoted, they will come to the radio show wearing only singlet... if the staff agree.

Lastly, Leeteuk said that he wants to learn Japanese well then learn Mandarin. As for English..... zzz..

cr: Kor>Chi: Ximi, via: Teukbar


No comments:

Post a Comment