Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sungmin - Date With

Date With Magazine - Sungmin part

Grading themselves with stars

Sweetness (4.5 stars) I think I am the sweetest member in Super Junior (laughs)

Gentleman (5 stars) I feel that I have some chivalry spirit in me. Girls especially like men who can help them when they are in trouble. I am the type that will try hard to help girls.

Gentleness (3 stars) Men who can detect the inner feelings of a girl are considered very gentle but I still cannot fully understand what girls are thinking of. I may think that I am considering for her but she might not understand what I mean at all. So I think I am not really a gentle person. Before, there was a girl who lost the couple ring I gave her and I forgave her.

Enthusiasm (5 stars)I need someone who can accept my enthusiasm. I am enthusiastic towards everything. However I always fail at confessing. If I am dating someone, I will be very enthusiastic to tell her 'I love you', 'I miss you'. I am not saying it for the sake of saying, I am telling her these words naturally.

Restrictive (3 stars) I will mind (a lot) if my girlfriend goes drinking. You will know a lot of people through drinking sessions but if she goes drinking and gets drunk without me by her side, I will be angry. If I am there, it's ok, I can take care of her. If I am not around, I will tell her to only drink about 5 glasses. Reason is because I will only drink 5 glasses no matter how much I feel like drinking.

What kind of wife do you want?
My criteria of an ideal wife has been increasing (laughs). As a wife, it will be good if she is virtuous and can a good mother. Must love me and think of me. Smaller sized than me, suitable for both short hair or tied-up hair. Doesn't need to be too pretty, I prefer cute girls.
What is your ideal type?
Have your ideal type changed over the years? I used to like virtuous girls in the past, someone who thinks similiarly with me and can communicate well with me. Recently I like golf, horse-riding, archery, shooting(laughs). If she can do one of the sports with me it will be wonderful. But I don't really like sports like basketball, baseball or soccer.

What are you concerned about recently?
I want to get married early. Get married when I am young and both of us will live a peaceful and harmonious life. I also want to live happily with my kids.
How would you spend a date with your girlfriend?
I would want to go to resort vacation with her, relax ourselves. Drinking fruit juice at the side of resort's pool. Although I like to watch movies, I can't really go to a movie theater. I like action flicks, comedies... but I really can't watch horror movies. And I also want to cook with her. I know how to make ddokbukki and spaghetti. I have never tried cooking with a girlfriend so I would like to try that.

The kind of style you like for girls?
I think as long as her dressings match her own style then it's fine. I don't really understand fashion so it doesn't really matters to me.

What would you like to hear from a girl?
Words like 'I love you' and also praises and compliments, I like to hear them too. If I hear compliments, I will think of working even harder.

What kind of comments do you not wish to hear?
Rather than saying that I don't like to hear the comments, it's more of being afraid to hear it. Like 'so disappointed'. I work hard to meet people's expectations of me and bear a lot of pressure. I am one who self-reproach a lot.

How do you release pressure?
Meditation. Listening to music while meditating. If I see a beautiful scenery, my mood will change with it. Then I will be able to move forward and work hard. If I come across any setbacks, I will want to face it with this method.

Say something sweet to our female readers?
Goodnight!

Jap > Chi cr: 林小萍_min

No comments:

Post a Comment