Monday, June 3, 2013

Leeteuk - 130526 Army FM Full Transcript

MC: Many listeners want to make this a fixed segment, Live show. Last week many listeners sent in song requests, this week too. I am curious what kind of changed lyrics performance we will be having today. Let's welcome Park Jungsu our first class solder(literal translation), please say hi to the listeners.

LT: Did our listeners have a good week? I am the first class soldier from defence department, Park Jungsu.

MC: Soldier Park Jungsu, how was your week?

LT: May and June are active months, so I am working hard now. I worked till the wee hours yesterday too.

MC: Our Park Jungsu's face looks tan now.

LT: Keke, yes.

MC: Our Park Jungsu is like an onion. He is really working hard now participating in activities.

LT: Yes, I will continue to work hard.

MC: We have secertly looked at the information for this week and saw some markings on the lyrics, you have changed the lyrics?

LT: Actually I wanted to change the lyrics because everyone is anticipating. Keke, I wrote down the lyrics and the Live Show writers gave me a banana as a gift.

MC: Banana?

LT: I had to go to the loo after eating that. Kekeke

MC/LT: Hahahaha

LT:So I am not changing the lyrics today.

MC: We ate it together but I didn't have that effect, is this an excuse?

MC: The 3 of us ate it but only you had that effect so we shall take it that you lied. You have lied, right?

LT: Haha, no no... Please come and listen (to the stomach) if you think I am lying.

MC: Maybe he ate it with an empty stomach.

LT: Yes.

MC: Haha, ok we understand.

MC: This is actually a very popular segment. Our Live program has a lot of feedbacks, maybe some people still don't know...

LT: Shall I introduce it to everyone?

MC: Yes, please introduce.

LT: The 3 men here will prepare a live program each, after hearing the title of the song that I am going to sing, you must sing this song for me. If there are any special stories regarding the song, please post it on our bulletin board. 

MC: What kinds of songs have we prepared?

MC1: What kind of song did MC Kim prepare?

MC: I think many people will use this ong, I have prepared 2AM's 'This Song'.

MC1: This song? This feels good. What about Jungsu ssi?

LT:I am going to sing 'That Man', this is the Hyunbin ssi's version.

MC1:Ah~This man is going to sing 'That Man', sounds dashing.

LT: What if that man sings this song?

MC1: If that man sings this song, the rain of love will fall.

LT: Haha

MC: This is not bad.

LT: Yes, yes.

MC1: If there are any reasons why you would like to request for this song, please send the reason to our bulletin board.

MC: Let us listen to a song first.

LT: The songs we are singing today are 'This Song', 'That Man' and 'Rain of Love', there are some similarities between these 3 songs.

MC: What do you mean?

LT: All of them are 3-worded titles. Haha.

MC: Let's start with 2AM's 'This Song'. What kind of stories have we received?

LT: Alright then I will start first. (Listener's story) I often sing 'This Song', though I have never mentioned it before. I was a student at that time, younger than her. Although we didn't have a really passionate love like other couples, we have dress in couple clothes together and dated near our homes. Eventually we still broke up because of age difference. This title suddenly reminded me of the memories of those times. How is she doing, suddenly I am curious. I would like to listen to this song, please sing it for our precious memories.

MC: Ah, this is for my song, the story is sad.

MC1: Let's listen to the next story. (Listener's story) I love this song, I am happy that oppa is going to sing it. The title reminded me of the past, why I have not understood my boyfriend's heart. He has always been good to me, by my side, I really regret it. I want to organize my thoughts one by one while listening to this song. I will smile again while thinking of him. I hope that I will be able to let go after listening to this song.

MC: Aye... I was like this with a lady too. We have the same fate.

MC1: This friend is regretting why she had not understood the guy's thoughts. Maybe that guy only had a voice.

MC: Hahaha, maybe.

LT: Maybe there were other reasons.

MC: Let's look at another story.

LT: Yes.

MC: Everyone wrote well, and the reasons were sincere.

LT: I feel that this song must be sang well.

MC1: Yes, MC Kim, please select a listener.

MC: I will pick the second listener. I hope she will find someone. I am a man too, I hope that she will treat her special one better.

MC1: Ok, got it.

LT: So we will now let MC Kim sing 'This Song'. The next one will be me, performing HyunBin's 'That Man'. If you have a story, send it over. If you don't have, just make one and send over. Keke.

MC1: The made up story will get verified and receive a gift from Jungsu ssi.

MC: Yes, if the made up story is really touching, we will pick it.

LT: Yes.

MC1: Is MC Kim ready, let's listen to 2AM's 'This Song' together.

(Live singing)

MC: It's time to look at the stories for 'That man'. What kind of stories have we received? (listener's story) A guy friend always tell me about his one-sided love every time he sees me. I have not seen her before but he always tell me that she is very pretty. I have liked this friend for some time and although I am jealous, I still want the friendship so I just tolerated it. The girl he likes has the same name as me. Isn't that amazing? Please perform HyunBin's 'That Man'. For my friend to have more courage to confess to the girl and started a beautiful relationship, help me to encourage him.

MC1: Ah, I see a problem here, did you realize?

LT: No I didn't.

MC1: This guys is obviously this girl's.

MC: Haha, what are you talking about?

MC1: Didn't she say they have the same name? Their friendship concealed the relationship. The guy likes this girl, they are good friends and he says the name is the same, actually she is...

LT: It's Jenna ssi (listener's name)?

MC1: Yes, it's Jenna ssi.

MC: Jenna is hiding it too. How to resolve this?

LT: We can't help it.

MC: I think both of them like each other but they can't confess.

LT: Yes.

MC1: The one I like has the same name as you. Then it's you. They should start dating.

LT: Hahaha

MC: But if it's not like what we guessed then there's nothing to do about it.

LT: If the 2 of them can be together, it will be wonderful.

MC1: Yes, let's move on. (listener's story) 'That Man' from 'The Secret Garden' was very popular, I had a boyfriend at that time and I have always wanted him sing me this song in the singing room. But he thought it's awkward to go to the singing room when he didn't know how to sing. We didn't go to the singing room in the end and we broke up later on. I would like Park Jungsu first class soldier to sing this song to me, just like it is my boyfriend beside me, singing to me sweetly. Please, Jungsu-nim.

LT: I will sing it but it is not just casually singing because it's my first challenge.

MC: Haha, our Park Jungsu first class soldier has eaten a certain yellow food and now his face looks yellowish.

LT: Keke, yes...

MC1: Even though this is the first challenge, he has already practiced it 4 times. Please pick a listener.

LT: I will pick Jenna ssi.

MC1: Hold on, don't be too anxious, there is a new message, this message might change the situation.

LT: Yes, it's possible.

MC1:  Yes, the decision might be changed. (Listener's story) Jungsu oppa, I am now clutching hands and bumping shoulders doing some activities but I still have my earphones on. Please sing for me, who have been so determined.

MC: Haha, this one is good.

MC1: She is doing some activities, have you changed your mind?

LT: Yes, I have.

MC: There's a change, love is moving.

LT: I wanted to sing for Jenna ssi initially but isn't this unfair to this listener who is doing some activities?

MC1: No no..

LT: Ok, since love is always moving, I will still sing for Jenna ssi.

MC1: Haha, ok, going to stay with Jenna ssi?

LT: Yes, going to stay with her.

MC1: Ok, we understand.

MC: We shall listen to Park Jungsu first class soldier's 'That Man'.

LT: Ok.. Ah... so shy...

(Live singing)

MC1: Wow, the lonely Leeteuk, lonely Park Jungsu first class soldier has sincerely sang  the song.

LT: Haha.. no... I just sang while...

MC: I feel like I am watching a concert, you have done it many times.

LT: No, it was really unnatural. I wanted to make everyone laugh, wanted to create an atmosphere like this but this song is really suitable for emotional (singing).

MC1: You sang well. Have you performed like this to your fans before? Have you performed this song before?

LT: No.

MC: Then have you sang so sincerely before in your performances?

LT: Not for this song.

MC: Hahaha

MC1: The listener who received this song.

LT: Jenna ssi, Jenna ssi.

MC1: Jenna ssi must be feeling warm in her heart now.

MC: I really hope Jenna ssi will have happiness.

MC1: You can confess to the boy.

LT: I think while listening to this song, she should send a text message first.

MC1: Yes, say that this song is dedicated for you.

MC: Look, our Park Jungsu soldier's eyes are wet.

LT: Haha, this...

MC: Are you tired?

LT: Yes, I am tired, keke.

MC: Haha, yes, Park Jungsu soldier's stomach isn't feeling well now.

LT: Yes.

MC1: You have worked hard.

MC: The next song is when 'That man' sings 'This Song', it 'Rain of Love'.

MC1: Yes.

LT: We are going to listen to the live 'Rain of Love', everyone please send in your stories to twitter or sms us.

MC1: Today's program has ended in a happy mood. Thank you Park Jungsu ssi, how is it? Happy?

LT: Yes.

MC: You don't feel so happy.

LT: No, what is the arrangement for next week?

MC1: Next week.. we will put it on the bulletin board.

MC: It's going to end soon. Today we had a happy time with Park Jungsu soldier. Let's listen to a song and end this. Jungsu ssi please introduce the next song.

LT: Yes, summer is coming, Many people are working out for their bodies, or dieting, don't do this. Must be healthy. Let's listen to Soran's 'Please don't lose weight'. Listen to this song and Park Jungsu soldier will leave.

MC: Thank you.

cr: TeukBar

No comments:

Post a Comment